miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2014

So Here We Are Again

I love writing since I was a child, some of my memories in primary involve inventing stories and plays for homework, but what makes them joyful are the thrills that I had while writing them, it was fun! since I was creating characters and situations that didn't exist a minute before or how hard it can be, but that is one of the coolest things in writing, how hard it is to find the right word or the right resolution to a plot knowing that you are the one in charge.

Those two things are some of the best feelings I can have in my life, but before I forget, there is another one, perhaps the most important;  how the feelings flow through the words and let me breath for a while, especially in moments like this when I feel I am drowning.

So, since I am in a moment in my life when I feel that I cannot move at all and everything seems out of place (again),  there is something that at least can be useful, and that is writing about anything, my feelings  stuff that I like, stuff that I might find interesting, stuff that happens and such. Anything that might help me feel those thrills again.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario